There's fanart from SWAN fans here. If you've got something you want up here, or something you don't want up here, feel free to say so, because I want to catch em all. If anything is broken, LET ME KNOW. My various contacts are >here<.
SWAN-related Art I Didn't Do! Arranged in a way so that it looks like they are not arranged at all! (Hint: They are not.) Possible spoilers for various parts of SWAN.
- luvvin ~ pretty much a shameless cute snuggle flop
- death hill ~ Johnny and Jimmy about to pull a Calvin and Hobbes. This kind of scenario is entirely likely to have happened.
- distress in the office ~ A scene-let from SWAN 2.
- Happy B-day ~ Several years ago, I aged a year and I got Edgar and Johnny almost setting Jimmy's head on fire while beating him with a Louisville Slugger.
- I just killed you ~ Johnny, Edgar, the pink recliner and some action figures. I love Johnny's haircut.
- and I shall call it squishy ~ the Homicides invade a field trip to the zoo/aquarium
- Story Without A Name ~ A SWAN-verse comic: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Kill Me Shining ~ A CD design for the Homicides, back around mid-SWAN or so. Crow actually mailed this CD to me.
- Homicides Costumes ~ Jimmy and Johnny, with bonus heiroglyphs. Super fun mis-matching clothes action.
- Never Been Hot Enough ~ The image that eventually became Jimmy's song.
- Rock On ~ Like a Volcano. Upsidedown Polaroid action.
- Summertime Fluffage ~ Johnny, Jimmy, and Devi goofing off in the water in the time before Edgar.
- not helping ~ Edgar's hair. Also, Devi/Tenna love.
- exact change required ~ This is such a SWAN-like quote, I've always really liked it. Airbrush-y fun for the whole family!
- Frost ~ I'm not even pretending to know what order these go in. Edgar is questionably alive in this one, but he's well dressed for it.
- Game Over ~ Squee and Pepito/Video Games/Making Out - OT3
- Up and Over ~ Edgar and Devi chilling on a wall.
- Bang Bang ~ Johnny and Edgar post-everything-bad-happening-to-them and post-grocery store. Also, Edgar's ponytail and earrings, look at them.
- Switchblade Johnny ~ Chelsea Smile.
- Vargas/SWAN ~ I am entirely serious when I say this cracks me up everytime I look at it. Every. Damn. Time.
- Rhapsody in Blue ~ Thrill as Crow once again portrays Edgar with earrings and painted nails and he still does not look as gay as he would if I had done the same.
-Worst Best Friend Ever ~ Aftermath of the above, plus some bonus Jimmy.
-Undead Homicidal Orgy - 3.24 Homicides.
-We All Deserve to Die ~ From Crow's SWANFic. You're feeling the Sweeney Todd in that title.
-Twentilog ~ I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Edgar's faaaaace!"
- mirror ~ This makes me happy and so sad all at once.
- Creative Differences ~ Edgar and Johnny Paper Children, which may be the creepiest set of words ever. Also, our old bathroom.
- fucking doomed ~ Johnny and Pepito converse. Johnny mostly ignores him in favor of
looking awesome drinking his cherrystuff.
- doodles ~ unbeknownst to Jack Sparrow and the furry women, Edgar makes a move on Johnny. Johnny takes this as well as can be expected.
-Second Life-Ish ~ The life before the one portrayed in SWAN. And Bach.
- Slashtastic ~ Johnny and Edgar headshots.
- Insanely cute young Johnny and Edgar heads, plus older Johnny "bingo."
- Not Supposed to Happen - Influenced by Rainbow-Man, Crow caves to Johnny+Dress and tries to make up for it with +Robe
- May I? - I can't look at it for too long, it makes me smile so much it hurts.
- Who Stares Back At Me - Edgar and Johnny (painfully!adorably!young) at the end of SWAN 1.
- Don't Stop The Music - Banshee, about to fuck your shit up with a stop sign.
- nny wa uta o utau ~ Japanese because it can't get much more fabulous than this.
- Beanbag Chair ~ In the office, and Nny is either oblivious or a sick tease. It's a tough call, really.
- SWAN!Devi ~ Devi rarely gets a solo shot in all this Edgar/Nny drama.
- Sondheimicide ~ Nny and Devi collide with Sweeney Todd. It's so obvious, isn't it?
- Don't Shoot The Messenger ~ This should be a fic, but it isn't. So now it's Edgar
making excuses apologizing.
- 1 of 765 ~ I am pretty sure I haven't even drawn 765 SWAN drawings, so I am curious to see where the others are. Especially if they are this adorable.
-Homicides Nny ~ One in a series, or so we're told. I hope so. Johnny's gloves are seriously outrageous.
- Starry Night ~ Shot of Johnny on the roof with music and outrageously colored clothing. I love what we use this fic as an excuse to put him in.
- Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime ~ furry!SWAN!Nny singing a Nena song. I think the tongue really makes it.
- SWAN Color ~ Johnny and Edgar sporting some cat ears and connected with a length of ribbon.
- For Me! ~ A birthday gift of furry!Johnny in some outrageous gelpen-tastic colors.
- Superstar! ~ It doesn't matter which song it is, really, it's still awesome.
- zomg ~ Zar and I exchanged drawings at Otakon. This is the one she gave me of Edgar and Nny on the roof, scanned with rocks, the sun and plexiglass.
- rock your socks off ~ Johnny and Edgar in particular crack me up. Edgar still does not look sure about this whole thing.
- Johnny invades Edgar's personal space in SWAN 2 - Super Uke Face inDEED.
- gonna be friends ~ *insert song lyrics here* Also, fucking adorable.
- It's him! ~ SWAN 1 Edgar discovers Johnny in the hallway
- chibis ~ adorable and legs crossed
- Johnny and Edgar fuse with Zar's fan Pokemon! ~ Just what it says on the tin.
- heart note ~ Heart. Note. <3
- Homicides - Edgar's Death Day Tour ~ Misty was my roommate one year in college. She did lots of this instead of Chemistry. Fight the good fight, Misty.
- Noodles! ~ A mini comic of a SWAN 8 scene involving the whole crew.
- SWAN Nny in Hell ~ Nny in SWAN 20. All the walls have individual shots as well.
- Will I Dream? ~ Great pencil piece with tons of swirls. Based in VNV Nation's 'Legion'.
- Legion ~ Related to the above picture, though in red this time. I dig sleeping Johnny.
- Homicidalween ~ Jimmy would choose a vampire. And god, Edgar, your sense of self-depricating humor needs a lid on it, stat. Invisible Man, pheh.
- SWAN ~ A logo of sorts. Jimmy is managing to be pretty badass in his 'A'.
- Property Damage With Style ~ Johnny would have adored this. Spoiler for SWAN 20.
*Girl Who Draws!
- First SWAN fanart ~ Super Cute Group shot on green paper. Bonus drawing of me and the artist in the corners there. You know you're interested.
-More Doodles ~ A grab bag of cute stuff, including Nny and Edgar dreaming, Jimmy rawring, and SWAN killing my soul.
-Even MORE Doodles! ~ Which is what we want.
-SWAN Rainbow ~ not actually in rainbow colors, but rather from a story written for me. There is chalk involved.
-SWAN 20 Updates ~ and LeeAnn explodes
-SWAN Stamp ~ A stamp to put in dA journals. I'm including it here and you can't even stop me.
-A fabulous almost graffiti-styled image of Homicides Johnny. There's a rocketship. You should look.
- Homicides ~ acting like total spazzes. Also, "EDGAR." <3
- MORE Homicides ~ Awesome 'from above' shot. This would be a poster, totally.
- Nny-sexual ~ Aren't we all, though?
- The Call ~ An interesting image of Edgar with a transparent group of friends. I hear a SWAN-verse fic by anthrop is in the works based on this one.
- Incredible ~ Nny and a SWAN buzz-word.
- FOR THE WIN ~ Combines my love for Sailor Moon, Johnny, and my first fanart with Banshee involved into one burrito of awesome.
- Homicidal Wedding ~ I admit that I have a certain attraction to Johnny in that pink dress, and Devi in her suit. Also, Banshee looks great here.
- Remember? ~ A redo of Rainbow-Man's first image here, now including Banshee and Jimmy in a pink hoodie. I am in love with this.
- Now You Know ~ Jimmy, Edgar, Banshee, a hose, some questionable German and hyper curls. Yes.
- Hey, Remember? ~ Another redo of Rainbow-man's first image here! I hear whispers that it will be a tradition and I approve.
- Johnny ~ He's cooler than you.
- Crappy SWAN fanart ~ Nonsense. There is no crap here. Happy headphone face! plus other Johnnys and bonus Jimmy 'rawr'ing at Edgar
- More SWAN art ~ Jimmy and Edgar and their respective fantasies.
- Stage Makeup ~ Jimmy close up.
- SAD PANDA ~ Spoiling for SWAN 20. Edgar is not dealing well.
-Outrageous ~ Reverse fanart! This makes me laugh everytime.
-Half-Done Banshee ~ All-Posted here. Those SOCKS.
-Oops...~ More reverse fanart! Jem with Johnny sleeves looks totally normal to me now.
- Homicides Debut ~ Using my original 80's night costumes. The extra stitches around Edgar's ring finger make me giggle still.
-F_t T__sd_y H_m_c_d_s ~ Uncolored as of yet, but Mardi Gras Homicides has so much potential. I await them with great anticpation.
- And LO, there is color!
-Homicidal Gypsy Librarian ~ My failure at not drawing Johnny results in inspiration for someone else!
- On The Roof ~ Johnny and Edgar on the roof with all the gravel circa SWAN 11 or so. Edgar looks so distressed.
- GirlsWhoLikeBoysWhoLikeBoys ~ A lot of us, I think. Edgar is mighty unsettled about this.
o/~ Songs(!!) TheDibHuman is partially responsible for as part of Zombie Slave, who made some Homicides inspired tunes:
-Chicken's Got A Kickstand - my personal favorite, the story/inspiration is Jimmy's failure to draw a chicken with proper legs
-Goth Broth - referencing Devi's hair dye
-Think Ya So Cool - apparently Tenna and Jimmy made all these songs together. Which clears up a lot, really.
- Look at That - Taking "Johnny knows everything" to the extreme as he is clearly on to your fanarting shenanigans.
- Banshee ~ Banshee does some kind of Vogue-framing while in a 20's-inspired dress.
*Lana! (The same one responsible for Tenna's song)
- Drew this montage of SWAN18 doodles back when I was still working on all that madness. Includes the original doodle that spawned one of my LJ icons. Also, jokes about buttsex.
- SWAN Doodles ~ The Johnny face in the lower corner of this one makes me really happy. He looks so young.
- This wayyy ~ Edgar attempts to pull Johnny away from an opportunity to scream at people. Will he succeed?
- Decapitated ~ Not as gory as it sounds. In fact, it includes some lovely shading and TASSELS.
- Hands That Hold You ~ I am so incredibly fascinated with Johnny's face here. And their hoodie things, and pretty much everything, really. Johnny in general captivates me.
- Shopping is Fun ~ Johnny and some snack food, sporting some incredible fashion. Also listening to the sounds of his own kidneys.
-One of Those Moments ~ Making life uncomfortable is just how Johnny rolls.
-I'M A BAMSHEE ~ Everyone discovers the joys of Banshee + Neon. I am in love with the combination, really. ALSO, check out Devi's bitchin' hair.
-Blindfolds Are Irritating ~ Johnny and Edgar, plus a blindfold. A modified pixel base!
-Pretty Rave Girl ~ Banshee with some wild hair, and a surgical mask covered in rainbow spikes. Visit the artist's dA account for the links to pixel bases used in these pictures..
-It's Raining Music ~ Johnny under a blanket in the rain.
-My Red Star ~ Banshee with some enviable headphones, drawing while wearing a hybrid red/white star.
-::love:: ~ Edgar and Johnny. Johnny's makeup is so appropriately creepy here.
-What An Insomniac ~ This is actually fanart for Other!Edgar and Nny. If you don't know what that is, you're not alone. Check the FAQ for a tiny explanation.
-Space Is Depressing ~ Edgar to the rescue!
-Nobody Likes Boring Classes ~ Johnny to the rescue!
-So It Was YOU ~ Edgar discovers Banshee in the bathroom with her first hair cut and dye job.
-THIS WASN'T IN MY CONTRACT ~ We have a strict policy regarding exploding into neon.
-This Is The Way We Move ~ Johnny and Edgar dancing, handcuffed together, in a mountain of lyrics. I can't make this stuff up.
-Tess - An edited pixel base with a rather ominous feel.
-One Big Happy Family ~ Edgar, Johnny and Banshee. The 'fucking insanity' subtitle is particularly accurate, I think.
-More Fuck In The Monitors ~ Homicides!Devi from a modified pixel base. She is pretty scary here.
-Culminate ~ The TV and the couch in this look so nice to me. Since Johnny and Edgar live around sofas and televisions, this seems really appropriate. Maybe spoiler-y for SWAN 19.
-Banshee Color Explode ~ Banshee has taken the decoration of herself and her home into her own hands. Spatters ensue. Lots of cute detail in this one.
-Sleep ~ Johnny, Edgar and sleep.
-Star No Star ~ Banshee with fantastic hair and just as many fantastic accessories. Officially a WIP, but I like it so much now, so here it is.
-Girly Nny ~ A totally cute Johnny with accompanying Homicides. He's not girly, he's just adorable.
-Banshee ~ for my birthday! Banshee is clearly on her way to enlightenment.
-Musical Connection ~ Portraits of Johnny and Edgar in custom shirts and linked by headphones.
-Echoes of my Voice ~ Johnny and Edgar during a concert, wearing devil and angel inspired costumes. I love the key on the mic.
-It's My Red Star ~ Banshee agonizes in the mirror.
-Compromised Suicide ~ Homicides Tess looking rather sassy.
-the space between ~ some Johnny/Edgar intimacy complete with Edgar getting a bit scratched up. I think I snicker everytime I see those stars. No bits showing, but a bit not-work/mom safe.
-do I know you? ~ accompanying a small ficlet when it was originally posted is this image of an initial Johnny/Edgar re-meeting
-Nny and Edgar on the roof.
-Awesome cosplay(!) of SWAN!Nny on a couch, chilling with headphones.
-"Leave Me Alone," says headshot of cosplay SWAN!Johnny.
- Cosplay of Johnny using Edgar as a pillow.
-Dreams Come True ~ Johnny and Edgar from the photo Devi gives to Edgar, with some accompanying sheet music.
-Said photo by itself. I can't get over that this exists, seriously.
-Weird Jewelry ~ I requested this one, because I wanted to see some wacky jewelry and stars on real life!SWAN!Johnny. /loser
-A sketch of Banshee sewing some of her wacky clothes.
-Give Me More Than Static - Leaping/Dancing Banshee
-Too Hot to Sleep - Banshee, naked but for some shoes. Safe for work, actually!
Most of the characters contained here are (C) Jhonen Vasquez. Banshee belongs to Lady Yate-xel, and Scriabin, who shows up here a few times, belongs to Zarla. Images belong to their respective artists. Please be mindful and ask for permissions if you want to use any of these for anything other than printing out and taping to your wall/locker/cat/mathbook.